Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Rules and some cool links

After posting my first two puzzles, I realized that I do not have a rules page like many others do.  I'm going to go ahead and create some rules pages and provide links in all my puzzles to them, but I also encourage you to check out some other puzzle creators' rules pages, not only because they can probably write clearer rules, but also because you need to see their puzzles as well.  I will put those links in the sidebar to the left, or right, or wherever they fit best.

Also, I am going to link to a Japanese page that provides an awesome puzzle editor.  Don't worry, they provide an English page.  Not only does it make it easier to solve these puzzles, but it makes them a cinch to create.  I mean, there's still all the work involved in coming up with an idea, implementing it and test solving, but you sure do save on paper.  And that's a very green thing to do. 

No comments: